Monday, March 21, 2011


INDIVIDUAL PLAYER REGISTRATION AND WAIVER FORM

FULL NAME:

NRIC No:

HP NO:

EMAIL:

Read Carefully

In consideration of BELALANG PAINTBALL furnishing services and/or equipment to enable me to participate in paintball games and activities, I hereby agree as follows:-

1) Risks and dangers exist in the use of paintball equipments, my participation in paintball games and activities of paintball are physically and mentally intense and my participation in such activities and/or use of such equipment may result in my injury or illness including but not limited to bodily injury, disease, strains, fractures, partial or total paralysis, eye injury, blindness, heat stroke, heart attack, death or other ailments that could cause serious disability.

2) These risk and danger may be caused by the negligence of the organizers, employees, officers, landlords, affiliates, sponsors, the negligence of the participants, the negligence of others, accidents, breach of contract, the forces of nature, or other cause. These risks and dangers may arise from foreseeable or unforeseeable causes, and

3) I understand the rules of play and shall comply with all rules and regulations of paintball here at BELALANG PAINTBALL. If I observe any unusual or unnecessary hazard during my participation, I will bring such to the attention of the nearest official soonest possible, and

4) By my participation in paintball games and/or use of equipment, I hereby assume all the risks and dangers and responsibility from any loses and/or damages whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence or others, conduct of organizers, employees, officers, affiliates, sponsors, landlords or by other persons.

I hereby, freely and voluntarily agree to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify all employees from any and all claims, action or losses for bodily injury, property damages, wrongful death, loss of service or otherwise which may arise out of my participation in paintball activities. I specifically understand that I am releasing, discharging and waiving my rights against the organizers, employees, officers, affiliates, sponsors, landlords and agents of BELALANG PAINTBALL.

I HAVE READ THE ABOVE WAIVER AND I UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS FORM, I AGREE IT IS MY INTENTION TO EXEMPT AND RELIEVE SENARIO EVENT NETWORK, ITS ORGANISERS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, LANDLORS, AFFILIATES, SPONSORS OR AGENTS FROM LIABILITIES FOR PERSONAL INJURIES, PROPERTY DAMAGES, OR WRONGFUL DEATH CAUSE BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER CAUSES. I ALSO DECLARE THAT I HAVE SIGNED THIS WAIVER FORM FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT FROM ANYONE AND THIS FORM IS BINDING ON MY HEIRS AND PERSONELS.

Signature:

Date :

No comments:

Post a Comment